Friday, April 08, 2005

Writer's Block

I just hate having to keep rubbing it in your faces, but...

I'M A GENIUS!!

And in case you missed that...

I'M A GENIUS!!

How did I manage to recover this template of templates, you ask? Aha, let me de-mystify you...

And here comes the incredible secret which your mortal mind would've never crossed paths with...

The super-duperly cleverly hidden site by the name of...

www.twistier-tales.blogspot.com!

All together now...

"Where the HECK did THAT come from?!"

Tch, tch, tch, how the riches of the world have clouded your eyes...

Follow the trail of words on the left...

Starting from "the one who brought you here"...

Moving on to "in case you're curious, little cats"...

All the way past that treasure trove of your words...

To the final piece...

"desserts, anyone?"...

And if only you had had that insatiable craving...

You would have clicked it...

But NO...

It's all new to you...

Precisely why you would've never discovered...

The cleverly-hidden site of...

www.twistier-tales.blogspot.com...

This has been the story of...

How www.twisted-tales.blogspot.com...

Came back to life...

Thanks to www.twistier-tales.blogspot.com...

Hey, typing this way is fun...

I think I should do this more often...

By the way, if you've been patient enough to reach this final line...

Here's your reward...

My MSN and email contact: evileye32@hotmail.com! (spam all you like, it'd be like dirtying a public toilet in Malaysia)

No comments: